When your passion solves problems, you have found your niche in business. Rachelle supports real estate brokers in growing their own productive and successful businesses in the Northwest. Having spent time managing and building real estate brokerages across the nation, Rachelle founded Best Choice Realty offering her brokers an alternative to traditional real estate companies. Focusing on diversity and empowerment, her offices offer high-touch support service and superior marketing. She fills her time finding other like-minded business owners to join her in creatively seeking opportunities for personal and professional growth. As a business and industry leader, Rachelle looks to solve problems while serving on multiple task forces with the NWMLS and as the President of the NW Independent Brokers Association whose influences directly impact the real estate community. When you cannot find Rachelle in one of her many offices, you may find her on social media sharing family memories or adventurous travels. Her personal goals would be to join her husband in hiking mountains or taking her kayak to far-away places.
A little known fact:
In 2016, along with dealing with the loss of her father to cancer, Rachelle also lost her hearing. She was diagnosed with Sudden Hearing Loss and participates in studies with her Cochlear implant. Setbacks like these do not stop Rachelle. In fact, she sees opportunities and leads with her calm demeanor, listening to consumers and brokers during challenging times.
Her background and expertise includes:
- Licensed WA and UT Residential Real Estate Broker
- Lead Generation and Customer Relationship Management
- Contract Negotiation
- Social Media/Marketing Strategies
- Business Development
- Real Estate Broker Training
Her credentials include:
- Founded Best Choice Realty in 2012 which has since grown to nearly 400 brokers and consistently ranks in the top 10 brokerages for production in Washington.
- Successful Mom of 3 kids
- President, NW Independent Brokers Association, representing 50 brokerages
- Member of NWMLS Data Use, Financial, and Strategic Planning Task Forces
- President’s Club for high volume Real Estate Sales 2003-2006 and Top Listing Agent
- BA University of Washington
- Certified Clock Hour Real Estate Instructor